Restoration of five-story neo-Federal style residence located in the Upper East Side Landmark District. The residence was constructed in 1919, designed by Architects Walter Lund & Julius F. Gayler. Restoration included repointing the Flemish bond brick facing and stone trim; repairs to the ground floor entrance Doric columns and stone pilasters; and replacement of the slate peaked roof and copper gutters above the cornice.
Slate shingle and copper flashing replacement
Copper gutter and leader replacement
Completed: 2009 Agent: Private Owner Contractor: West New York Restoration