Tuttle Hall was added to the Grace Church complex in 1883. Intricately detailed and built primarily of marble, its Gothic Revival aesthetic matches the Church which was constructed 50 years earlier. Tuttle Hall was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1974, designated as an individual NYC landmark in 1977, and now houses the church’s elementary school classrooms.
Slate roof & copper flashing replacement
Marble pinning and patching
Full facade stone pointing
Completed: October 2013 Agent: Grace Church School Contractor: C&D Restoration