The six-story apartment building was originally erected in 1880 as a store and loft building. Designed in the Romanesque Revival style, its exterior appearance has remained unchanged since the late nineteenth century. It is located in the TriBeCa West Historic District designated by the Landmarks Preservation Commission in 1991.
Parapet wall cladding
Bulkhead wall cladding
Bulkhead roof replacement
Stucco installation at chimneys
Completed: December 2012 Agent: Orsid Realty Corporation Contractor: Nova Restoration